Tuesday, November 12, 2019

LSU Football

I am predicting that LSU football with go all the way this season! They recently beat Alabama this weekend, which wasn't suppose to happen, but that should make them the #1 team in the country right now. I much rather watch college football then the NFL because the games seem way more intense and has tons of energy to it. But again, I just wanted to keep my prediction alive! LSU isnt even my favorite team to I'd love to see them make i to the top! They deserve it due to the fact they had the hardest schedule in the league.

10 comments:

  1. LSU sounds like a hard working team that earned your respect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been rooting for LSU this entire season, I personally always disliked a team being too good (Alabama and Golden State) but its going to be a great tournament this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not such a big fan of football but I might check out college football.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved watching UNLV last year I was able to go to all the games. I get super competitive when I'm at the game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even watch college football but everyone seems to be betting on LSU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is good to follow what you like to do in live and you will get up there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not educated enough on the topic to speak my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, I feel college football players are just more hungry for success. Pro players are too privileged to be as charged.

    ReplyDelete