Sunday, November 3, 2019

Been Preparing

Image result for gorilla art

Everyday I think about where I'm at in life and where I want to be. I literally imagine my self making a big play on TV for a university/NFL team, and visual the reactions of my father, mother, brothers, friends would be. I want to make it a reality. Honestly, I'm not as passionate about balling than most athletes, football isn't something I'd die for. I do it so my family tree from now on has hammocks on it. I am far more passionate to get a reaction out of those who doubted my believes, doubted my goals, inflicted pain in my life, embarrassed me and my loved ones. But like I said before, I'd very much love to see my family's reaction. To see that I finally made it after a long, long journey. I'm used to setbacks, and the best way to handle them is by understanding they are part of life. I won't fold under pressure. My story is not over until I win.

10 comments:

  1. Resilience! Keep that fighting spirit Khalid :-) Your story is not over until you win ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will reach your goal no matter what you will make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the most important attribute to play sports competitively is the right mentality and you definitely posses it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dad always would say "If I told her she couldn't do it she would always strive to prove me wrong". The best fuel for my fire are the souls of my haters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Challenges just mean that you're closer to the big boss.

    ReplyDelete