Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Gun Law

Just out of curiosity, do you think that gun laws will actually impact a difference within our community? I understand the thought process of most, "less guns, less problems" which in some cases is true, but not all. I do believe obtaining an assault rifle at all is unnecessary, but the talk of exterminating ALL guns doesn't make sense to me. I, and those who are from communities like mine before, know the issue with that statement. Where i grew up, no one had guns legally. A LOT of have guns illegally. So only thing that a gun law will do is leave those defenseless against those with illegal weapons. My point is you cant stop people from getting guns. Guns will for ever be in our country with a law in place or not. Guns are stolen from stores, shipped from other countries, etc. People are even manufacturing guns with 3D printers at home now so the possibility of have guns is limitless. Something should be changed, but getting rid of rights of protecting yourself isn't a smart move at all.

11 comments:

  1. Hmm... forming a weapon with a 3D printer, I wonder how sturdy or reliable such a thing would be. I think you are right about guns will be in our country with a law in place or not. A law would only govern or slow down how someone may obtain a gun. How they choose to use it is a whole another story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Wu. from what I have seen in movies is the 3D printing stuff is like a one time use then they break after that. But in my 18 yr old opinion we can look at other countries which have guns banned in general and they have next to no shootings period but I have not done tons of research this is off of little search as said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually don't share political opinions with school mates or co-workers as everyone is really passionate about their own beliefs. I do see where you're coming from though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel there should be more restrictions law for certain individual buying guns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No matter the law people will find a way to get a gun, nothing we can do about. Are they will make it there a lot a machine out there people can use to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll agree we shouldn't take away gun rights. I don't trust the government. I have friends and family who try showing me their guns and I wont touch them because it make me very uncomfortable. So when the zombie apocalypse comes I'll be Michonne and chop umm up with swords.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remove guns all together, Look at the UK for example. No Gun related deaths. Then look at Americas mass shootings and killings. All for the sole purpose that gun companies don't run out of business. The NRA has such a tight hold on congress that it seems almost impossible that guns will ever get permanently banned. But whose to say you cant hope for a world with less deaths.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think gun laws will change anything as if the government asks everyone surrender their guns not everyone will.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think guns are necessary at all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think the gun laws will ever change enough to actually make a difference with how one chooses to use it.

    ReplyDelete